Value Added Tax (VAT)
The UAE Government has confirmed that Value Added Tax (VAT) will be implemented in the UAE effective 1st of January 2018 at a standard rate of 5%.
Wherever applicable, VAT will be collected on taxable supplies of goods and services in the UAE, including All business.
Kindly be notified that all our invoices and receipts effective January 1st, 2018 will now include VAT 5% on all goods sold on BusinessArcade.com.
FOR BUSINESS CUSTOMERS: If you are a business customer of BusinessArcade.com, please do take all of the necessary steps to register for VAT.
In case if your business is already VAT registered. Please update us your details on [email protected]
1) What is Value Added Tax?
Value Added Tax is an indirect tax that is being introduced by the UAE Government, which will be payable by both businesses and individuals.
2) When was the VAT implemented?
The VAT was introduced on the 1st January 2018, at a standard rate of 5% in the UAE.
3) Will VAT cover all products and services?
The VAT is applicable to both individuals and businesses and is imposed on most goods and services that are bought and sold.
4) How will VAT be incorporated into BusinessArcade.com prices?
VAT will apply to everything sold on BusinessArcade.com.
5) How is VAT calculated?
- BusinessArcade.com prices will include the tax when VAT is introduced.
- (Example) The invoice will indicate the actual price of the product AED 50, with the remaining AED 2.50 as the 5% VAT charged on the product.
- Prices of all the products being sold in BusinessArcade.com are VAT inclusive.
6) Where can I find more information about VAT?
Please visit the website for the Federal Tax Authority – www.tax.gov.ae